Yotam & Fantasia 15 Yotam & Fantasia 15

aww that was great made me tear up after so many episodes

Loving the Megaman Zero Games myself, I loved your animation man! I know it mustve been pretty hard to do all of this stuff as well as you did!! The scenes were pretty epic, and animation fluid (besides the initial crash of the rocks when the pillars started falling around FAKEx and Zero, colors were great and vibrant, like the series itself. Subtitles were nice, all was good except for the choice in music perhaps, I remember the series having great music, you made good picks for the scenes for sure, but perhaps could've fit something more gnarly in there.. That's my only stretch. Overall, great animation!
And that's without any punches being thrown!
10/10 - GIRFAN

Diablo and Cain Diablo and Cain

So happy that I played Diablo 3 so that I can see the hilarious spin you put on the two characters relationships, jesus chirst man! First thing I did after hit my kief bowl this morning and honestly I can say it would've been my favorite video of the day even if I hadn't!

Kill The Spartan Kill The Spartan

Cardiac Arrest/Shovel :)

Amazing animation for these, extreme kudos to you guys.

Chromium Chromium

Its just a pretty top down shooter, add something to spice it up like upgrades, maybemore enemies that follow you or shoot homing missles, change it up, it got a bit repetitive and wasn't enough to keep me playing the whole way through, however I beleive you can create something much better if you keep working at it.

Bullet Chaos Bullet Chaos

Awesome Game,

I loved it, Played it through until the end,

Tons of diffrent combinations of weapons to choose from as well as the soundtrack was awesome and some of it reminded me of something I might of herd in Banjo Kazooie. Instant classic; Good job.

b r a i n . f o g b r a i n . f o g

nice work m8

4cat responds:

100% 100%

nice work!!

MeghanLuna responds:

Thanks !

League of Lesbians cover League of Lesbians cover

shad.. You are my new hero

Crucifixion Crucifixion