View Profile staffxfo

28 Movie Reviews

this, right here is powerful.
somehow, seeing this puts me at ease.

please continue to create

idk why i found this to be as funny as I did, but about halfway through the animation, the animation and sounds really got to me and i couldn't help but laugh. well done.

aww that was great made me tear up after so many episodes

15 Game Reviews

Cardiac Arrest/Shovel :)

Amazing animation for these, extreme kudos to you guys.

Okay

Its just a pretty top down shooter, add something to spice it up like upgrades, maybemore enemies that follow you or shoot homing missles, change it up, it got a bit repetitive and wasn't enough to keep me playing the whole way through, however I beleive you can create something much better if you keep working at it.

Awesome Game,

I loved it, Played it through until the end,

Tons of diffrent combinations of weapons to choose from as well as the soundtrack was awesome and some of it reminded me of something I might of herd in Banjo Kazooie. Instant classic; Good job.

2 Audio Reviews

Great content!! Keep creating! Never stop!!
Your sounds are inspiring, and beautifully nostalgic, reminding me of the old OG sonic days and the things that i loved from those times, the feelings of speed and motion for sure.

Love to see more work.

PaulyBFromDa303 responds:

I had a little hiccup from 2010 to 2016 where i was pretty much on hiatus from it. I lost my equipment. But I'm back now. And proud to keep going.

Saying thank you wouldn't be enough. Is much appreciated

nice work m8

4cat responds:

Chuuuuch

14 Art Reviews

lovely work [: no negative criticisms keep it coming!

really cool image. I love the style you use here, nothing really critical to add unfortunately. Keep up the work! would love to see more images with similar style.

deathink responds:

will do!

this is pretty amazing,

i wish i had negative criticism but i don't really,
reminds me of childhood

DenXVII responds:

Well, that's quite a positive comment. ^_^
This picture was used as loading screen to celebrate the first year of the french server.
(at a much lower resolution of course)

do not ask for what is about

23, Male